Sunday 6 January 2013

Three Quid Blouse


Pink Blouse, £2.95, Cancer Research UK Charity Shop
Charcoal crew neck jumper, £20.00, New Look (menswear)
Floral peg trousers, £45.00, ASOS Premium

There are not many things that could fill me with such excitement for under £3.00. This blouse was in a local charity shop, which I had popped into on my lunch break with my work friends. I was amazed at the amazing things you could find with a bit of a rummage. My colleague also got a black beaded envelope clutch for £2.00! 

Absolutely amazing seeing as I have seen items just like this blouse and her bag in places like Beyond Retro in Brick Lane, London, for more like £20.00. 

I will wear this with a boyish jumper and printed trousers now, and on it's own with 7/8 light grey trousers in warmer weather. 

Save yourself a hell of a lot of money and look in charity shops before 'vintage' ones. Especially in January while we're all paying off Christmas. 

Fabienne x



No comments:

Post a Comment