My name is Fabienne Golly. I am a 22 year old English graduate from just outside of London. I live with my boyfriend, Carlos, in our beloved little apartment.
I think the best way for you to get to know me a bit better is for me to list some things about me. I would also like to take this moment to say thank you for reading this- it is no secret that the big ol' webiverse is full with fashion and lifestyle blogs, so the fact that you are here is a big compliment.
- I love watching telly- and am not ashamed of this.
- Dogs are my favourite animal, and I am slightly obsessed. I also love red squirrels, otters and beavers (too much Springwatch).
- I like to think of myself as equal parts city/country, and this comes out in my outfits.
- Fashion, beauty and home decor are real passions of mine, and the focus of this blog.
-I have a degree in Eglish and Creative Writing.
- I have a generic 9-5 job, and come alive at the weekend.
- I like new folk style music, like Laura Marling, Mumford and Sons, Jake Bugg etc. and love going to festivals.
- I go to two hour yoga classes and practise every week.
- I like fashion and lifestyle manual books. With lots of pictures. It is my dream to put one together myself.
- I'm a curvier girl, trying to lose weight. I'm a size 12-14 and aim to be a 10.
- As the above fact suggests, I love food. I like to cook and go to restaurants with Carlos and friends.
- Papercutting is a hobby of mine- it allows me to creative in a way that is easy, cheap and relatively mess-free.
That aught to do it.
Also, please see my FAQ page, where I answer any questions I'm asked by your fine selves.